- Land Size: 1907 sqm
- Property Type: House
Offering a neat and tidy two bedroom residence with huge 8m × 18m drive through garage and workshop, great advertising and exposure potential, and all while sitting pretty on a large level 1,907sqm parcel of land.
The home features:
- Level 1,907 square metre block
- Three year old 8m x 18m garage and workshop with remote roller doors, a 3m drive through height allowance, multiple power outlets, plenty of lighting, and also boasts its own shower, toilet and laundry
- Two large bedrooms, both carpeted with built in wardrobes and the master complemented by reverse cycle air conditioning
- Living offers reverse cycle air conditioning and floating floorboard look vinyl flooring
- Completely surround and secure live feed security camera system
- Spacious bathroom has a shower, vanity with fitted mirror, toilet and also doubles as the homes laundry
- Kitchen offers updated electric appliances, soft closing cupboards and drawers, and plenty of cupboard and bench space
- Separate dining just off the kitchen also with soft closing cupboards and drawers, and plenty of bench space
- Fixed lockable shipping containers for added storage
- Huge rear grassed area for the kids and pets to run and play, or let your imagination run wild as a blank canvas
- Metal and concrete reinforced wooden front fence and new colorbond boundary fences
- Loads of off street concreted parking for work vehicles, machinery, caravans, boats, trailers, cars, and just about every other vehicle you can think of
- Great front advertising potential with high exposure
- 15 minutes drive to Wollongong CBD and 90 minutes to Sydney
- Potential, potential potential.
This rarely positioned primary production, RU1 zoned, premises offers easy North and South bound motorway access, only moments drive to local shops, businesses and public transport, as well as schooling and childcare.