- Available Date: Saturday, 02 September 2017
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Unfurnished, Pets Allowed
- Three great sized bedrooms upstairs; master with built in robe, front balcony with a spectacular view of the escarpment, ensuite and privacy shutter; both second and third bedrooms with built in robes and double size
- Large carpeted living area at the front, bright and airy
- Generously sized timber kitchen with dishwasher, electric stove and wall oven, fridge space plus loads of cupboard storage, opening directly to the dining space
- Tiled rumpus room, opening onto the back deck and an enclosed porch
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning set in two zones to service the living space and bedrooms and an additional reverse cycle air conditioner servicing kitchen, dining and rumpus rooms. Solar panels installed
- Welcoming enclosed porch off the rumpus room, you could use this space for so many things... kids playroom, reading space... the options are endless
- Back entertaining deck overlooking the private yard (option of yard maintenance to be included with lease)
- Downstairs, there is loads of storage with a workshop, storage room plus the ideal space for a home office, all opening off the double remote controlled garage
Dual driveways with room to park the boat or trailer, it is a short walk to Illawarra Grammar School and minutes drive to Wollongong central, train stations and freeway access. This truly is a great house for your family to make home. Organise an inspection today.
Pets considered on application. NBN connected. Yard/Garden maintenance can be included in the lease for an additional cost.
PLEASE NOTE: You MUST REGISTER for an Inspection so we can keep you up-to-date on the status of the inspections and property. Inspections may be cancelled if there are no attendees registered.
Our application process is online through 1form. You are welcome to apply prior however a viewing is also required.
Please note, the landlord makes no warranty as to the availability or adequacy of any line or service for the telephone or internet, and digital, cable or analogue television and the tenant leases the property relying on his or her own enquiries.