For the first time in 46 years, 24 Inglebar Crescent and it's glorious views are being offered to the market and is an opportunity not to be passed by..
Positioned high on a wonderful 585 square metre block, with multiple vantage points and vast views of Lake Illawarra and its glorious landscape, something that further north, this price simply will not buy.
Solidly built, accommodating three large bedrooms, carpeted flooring, good sized living area, spacious backyard for kids and pets to play and a superb front porch with great natural sunlight, perfect for reading the morning paper whilst gazing upon the windsurfers and fishing boats on the lake, or at night to watch the lights of surrounding suburbs. A view you do not see every day. However, here you can, and is something you and your family can enjoy forever..
The home features:
- Lounge room with superb panoramic views of Lake Illawarra, carpeted flooring, natural sunlight and front balcony access
- Three great sized bedrooms, all carpeted and the master offering mirrored built in wardrobes and exceptional views of the lake
- Kitchen with has electric appliances, Rinnai 24 Infinity temperature control, view of the backyard and easy access to the laundry
- Bathroom offers a shower over a jet spa bath, toilet and single vanity with cabinet mirror
- Detached large single car garage located at the rear of the block with side drive through access
Any home in this position has the potential to be grand, is close to public transport, multiple schools, shops and local amenities. It really is the perfect opportunity for any investor, builder, developer or family looking to secure their next property or family home, with the potential to modify into a modern day masterpiece. It may even be a knock down rebuild, where you can start from scratch and build that "Dream Home" you've always wanted..
|Land Size||585 sqm|