A greatfamily home, the main dwelling offers 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, formal dining, indoor and outdoor living, a separate study and an 11 metre salt water pool.
The home features:
- Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and modern ensuite
- Second and third bedrooms have built in wardrobes and polished timber flooring
- Living room has polished timber flooring, French doors and access to separate study
- Formal dining area has eastern aspect, and could be easily used as a second living
- Bathroom is modern and is of three-way design, with 'his & hers' vanity
- Undercover entertaining area with views of the escarpment and sizable backyard
- Kitchen is of European beech design, and is central to the home
Ideal for a growing family and in a great location close to local shops, schools and transport. Please note, the granny flat is not included in the lease.
Pets considered on application. Pool maintenance included.
***BOOK AN INSPECTION TODAY. SEE DETAILS BELOW***
1. To book an inspection click the button "EMAIL AGENT" and enter your details for an instant response
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Our application process is online through 1form. You are welcome to apply prior however a viewing is also required.
Please note, the landlord makes no warranty as to the availability or adequacy of any line or service for the telephone or internet, and digital, cable or analogue television and the tenant leases the property relying on his or her own enquiries.
|Available Date||Wednesday, 05 July 2017|